Monday, June 1, 2009

Mike & Jess June 1st, 1996


Well, it has been 13 years to the day since Mike and I got married so I thought I would post some of our wedding pictures....
(copyright 1996 Reedy Photographic, Jacksonville, Florida)



Look at all of Mike's beautiful big hair and my tiny waist! See I was skinny once! LOL!



Check out those fake fingernails!! And I have no idea what I was thinking with that veil???!!



And in this picture is Jessie from the blog post below...also note Mike's dad with the massive video camera...LOL!



Look how young I was!



Sorry ladies, he's all mine!:)



We rocked the Riverside Garden Club!



Yes, I know, we're old now, but we love each other more than ever!! :) Now I have to go finish up my editing for the day so Mike and I can have our anniversary kissy face time! :)



1 comment:

  1. ahhh! Happy Anniversary. What a sweet tribute. Thanks for sharing and I hope you both have an amazing day (and night;) together

    ReplyDelete