Monday, June 1, 2009

Jessie & Matt are Married!! May 30th, 2009 | Jacksonville Florida Wedding Photographers


I have known Jessie since I was 15 years old. I met her Mom in the check out line at Food Lion where I worked as a cashier. She had two small kids with her(Jessie and her sister Joanna) and they had just moved to the area. In our conversation we realized that they lived just a few houses down from ours, which was great because I needed all the babysitting I could get! LOL! Anyway, long story short, Jessie and her entire family have been a huge part of our lives ever since.

This past Saturday Jessie and Matt had their beautiful wedding on the campus of University of North Florida at the University Center. The day was beautiful and the decor and details were fantastic! It was an honor to photograph such a special day for their family and we wish Jessie and Matt all the best!

















































































No comments:

Post a Comment