Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Rhien & David's E-Pics! | St. Mary's Georgia Engagement Photographers


This past Sunday we took a drive up to St. Mary's, Georgia to shoot Rhien and David's engagement pictures. It was crazy windy and the yellow flies were out in full force but I think we managed to get some really cute shots of these two love birds!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Oh, and on the way out of St. Mary's I captured this little gem...All my boys goofing around on the giant submarine in front of the naval base....aren't they cute?!


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. first, beautiful e-session. Love the fake bench and especially love the super close up of the ring w/ the couple in the background.
    second...the picture of your boys can't be any cuter!! i absolutly love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jenny! Mike and the boys were having so much fun playing on that submarine, I'm glad I had my camera! :)

    ReplyDelete